I recently created a webapp and now want to look into making this application available to potential customers.
The application itself runs on LAMP.
I am looking for a solution that will allow me create instances of this application on the fly. I read about containerization and that’s how I ended up on this forum.
Could you help me with info how I would make a container out of my app (currently runs an virtual machine).
Are there any services available that will then do the following for me:
- Set up a payment plan for potential customers.
- Upon receiving payment, deploy a new container.
- Create subdomain (E.G customer1.mywebsite.com or mywebsite.com/customer1) and make this container available.
- Potential take care of updates (E.G when I update a php page, update it in all running containers)
I know I ask a lot, but this is my first app I made.
So in short, I will be very happy is you help me:
- Info of the above
- Is there any open source software that could help me achieve the above
- Is there a payed service that does all of the above. This would be best case.
- Could you share alternative ways on how I could achieve the above, but maybe trough other options. Even if not using containers, and I just did not know of the other option.
- Any good info so I can start learning this😊
Thank you for helping me!