Microsoft is now one of the most significant contributors to Kubernetes open source projects. Kubernetes helps to create, configure, and manage a cluster of virtual machines that are preconfigured to run containerized applications.
Hands-On Kubernetes on Azure by Packt will be your resource for achieving successful container orchestration and deployment of Kubernetes clusters on Azure. You will learn how to deploy and manage highly scalable applications, along with how to set up a production-ready Kubernetes cluster on Azure. With this book, you will be able to reduce the complexity and operational overheads of managing a Kubernetes cluster on Azure.
What You Will Learn
- Get to grips with Microsoft AKS deployment, management, and operations
- Learn about the benefits of using Microsoft AKS, as well as the limitations, and avoid potential problems
- Integrate Microsoft toolchains such as Visual Studio Code, and Git
- Implement simple and advanced AKS solutions
- Implement the automated scalability and high reliability of secure deployments with Microsoft AKS
- Use kubectl commands to monitor applications
Shivakumar Gopalakrishnan is a DevOps architect at Varian Medical Systems. He is highly experienced in software development in a variety of fields, including networking, storage, medical imaging, and DevOps. He has developed scalable storage appliances for medical imaging needs and helped architect cloud ease solutions.
Gunther Lenz is the Senior Director of the Technology Office at Varian. He is an innovative software research and development leader, an architect, an MBA graduate, a published author, a public speaker, and a strategic tech visionary with over 20 years’ experience. NET-A Complete Development Cycle and Practical Software Factories in .NET.