How to use openapi-gen?

Hello guys,
I’m compiling Kubernetes on Windows platform , one of the required step is to generate the open api definitions with openapi-gen tool , because it’s on Windows , I can’t use the Makefile , I have to generate it from the command line . First I tried with following line

d:\golang\kubernetes-1.22.2>openapi-gen -i vendor\k8s.io\kube-scheduler\config\v1\doc.go -p _test -o . -h d:\notes\golang\bio.txt -O openapigen

the generated file has lines like these

func GetOpenAPIDefinitions(ref common.ReferenceCallback) map[string]common.OpenAPIDefinition {
return map[string]common.OpenAPIDefinition{
"command-line-arguments.ExtenderManagedResource": schema_command_line_arguments_ExtenderManagedResource(ref),
"command-line-arguments.ExtenderTLSConfig": schema_command_line_arguments_ExtenderTLSConfig(ref),
"command-line-arguments.LabelPreference": schema_command_line_arguments_LabelPreference(ref),
"command-line-arguments.LabelsPresence": schema_command_line_arguments_LabelsPresence(ref),
"command-line-arguments.LegacyExtender": schema_command_line_arguments_LegacyExtender(ref),
"command-line-arguments.Policy": schema_command_line_arguments_Policy(ref),
"command-line-arguments.PredicateArgument": schema_command_line_arguments_PredicateArgument(ref),
"command-line-arguments.PredicatePolicy": schema_command_line_arguments_PredicatePolicy(ref),
"command-line-arguments.PriorityArgument": schema_command_line_arguments_PriorityArgument(ref),
"command-line-arguments.PriorityPolicy": schema_command_line_arguments_PriorityPolicy(ref),
"command-line-arguments.RequestedToCapacityRatioArguments": schema_command_line_arguments_RequestedToCapacityRatioArguments(ref),
"command-line-arguments.ResourceSpec": schema_command_line_arguments_ResourceSpec(ref),
"command-line-arguments.ServiceAffinity": schema_command_line_arguments_ServiceAffinity(ref),
"command-line-arguments.ServiceAntiAffinity": schema_command_line_arguments_ServiceAntiAffinity(ref),
"command-line-arguments.UtilizationShapePoint": schema_command_line_arguments_UtilizationShapePoint(ref),
}
}

these lines are quite different from the

vendor\k8s.io\sample-apiserver\pkg\generated\openapi\zz_generated.openapi.go

which has the map key like

k8s.io/apimachinery/pkg/apis/meta/v1.APIGroupList

but mine is

command-line-arguments.ExtenderManagedResource

It is definitely wrong. What I’ve missed ? Many thanks.