You can also read LWKD or follow it on its website.
Community Meeting Summary
The community meeting was canceled last week due to the American holiday.
Next Deadline: Begin collecting feature information from SIGs, this week
The 1.12 release now has a draft schedule. The release team will begin having meetings starting July 9th. If you are a SIG Lead, or the author of one of the features punted from 1.11, please contact the Release Team about the status of your feature(s) for 1.12.
1.11.1 is likely to be released later this week. It contains some important fixes to 1.11.0 for issues discovered after release, such as restricting priority abuse.
The first ServerSide Apply PR has merged. This is the first merge from Kubernetes’ experiment in moving to feature branches for development. Other feature work includes:
- CNI now supports traffic-shaping
- The Garbage Collector should stop ignoring custom resources
List which pods use a PVC in
kubectl describe pvc
Print list of flags with
kubeadm upgrade plan
- Kubeadm is separating the Kubelet and Kube-proxy configs, and has added a v1alpha3 API in preparation for going Beta
- CSI added a “VolumeMode” field
- Allow more fields in the root of CRD status subresource
- go to 1.10.3, will probably be added to 1.11.1 as well.
- Pod worker deadlock
- RunAsGroup under CRI
- Azure storage account failure
- Audit log truncation
- smb mount
- flexvolumes in containerized kubelets
- various flex plugin crashes