The new version of Testgrid is now the only version. Enjoy!
The #kubernetes-dev Slack channel is becoming #contributor-discuss, in an effort to keep the channel focused on contributors, rather than application developers (who have other channels to choose from).
Next Deadline: Enhancements Freeze, Feb. 9
The 1.21 team is looking for you to register your planned features and changes via the new Enhancements Process. This involves adding your enhancement to the tracking sheet instead of filing an issue.
Following from last weeks discussion on how to handle Production Readiness Review for KEPs, the proposal for it to be mandatory has been reintroduced after some tweaking. This includes clear documentation on the process and how to volunteer as a PRR reviewer so the team can grow over time, reducing the chances of a review bottleneck. The updates to the PRR policies are still ongoing so please do check out the pull request and provide feedback!
If you are interested in joining the PRR team, please join
#prod-readiness in Slack and check out review process guidelines in the document.
- Add SPDY pings to keep kubectl exec and portforward connections alive
- Fix pod termination speed regression by reversing a fix for CNI garbage-collection, which now needs to be fixed some other way
- APIserver gets an optional HSTS header
- Liggit added some tests to clean up abandoned children, and patched CVE-2020-8555 for the Gluster driver
- Make sure failed nodes keep their taints
- Allow setting the repo to get test images from during e2e tests
Original Source: Week Ending January 17, 2021 | Last Week in Kubernetes Development