Kubernetes Hound allows you to search the whole code base, including by regex. Among other things, you can search for your name in OWNERs files, to see if you’re assigned things you no longer work on.
Next Deadline: Enhancements Freeze, April 30th
It’s the second week of 1.15, and the 11-week schedule means that Enhancements Freeze is sooner rather than later. Have your KEP prepped and your issues filed by the end of the month.
Update release schedule:
- 1.14.1 released April 8th
- 1.13.6 is beta’d, and release is RSN
- 1.12.8’s cherry-pick deadline is April 19, release 22nd
- 1.11 will have a final release this month, as 1.11.10
Slow development week last week, possibly because of Google Next.
The slow burn down of internal clients has finally been completed. All client calls now use the standard client-go library rather than standalone internal copies. These were never a public API so any external code should be unaffected, but PRs in flight may need to swap to the correct client code.
- check GCE logs for rotation every 5 minutes
- kubeadm now works with more than one container runtime installed
- stop Portworx from crashing the controller manager
- remove cloud provider information from the kubelet’s
- change kubelet probe metrics to be counters, and UpdateContainerResources from
- add EachListItem util to client-go for paging lists of objects
Apparently it’s all still good this week
We are looking for a contributor to write and edit LWKD for the month of May, when both Noah and Josh are travelling to various Kubernetes events. Now’s your chance!