My box is Ubuntu 18.04 and last microk8s version from snap. Box setup today.
I have a Docker private image registry with a self-signed certificate.
I prefer to use the basic Kubernetes “imagePullSecrets” info, set in the deployement yaml file.
However, I can’t manage to solve an issue:
The image pull fails on the kubectl create command due to rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to resolve image “”: no available registry endpoint: failed to do request: Head “”: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
According to the microk8s documentation which suggests to do this : https://github.com/containerd/cri/blob/master/docs/registry.md
I tried to apply it on my setup, but without any success.
Here are the questions:
- I suppose that config.toml cited in the documentation is the containerd.toml of microk8s: Is that correct ?
- Shall I configure containerd-template.toml or containerd.toml ? What is the difference between these 2 files ?
- Can the selfsigned ssl certificate of the Registry be considered as a CA cert ?
- In which directory shall I place the self-signed certificate ?
- Shall I rename the self signed certificate asd ca.crt ? Is that mandatory ?
Thanks a lot