Apiserver pod logs that certificate has expired or is not yet valid

Asking for help? Comment out what you need so we can get more information to help you!

Cluster information:

Kubernetes version: v1.17.6
Cloud being used: bare-metal
Installation method: kubespray
Host OS: centos7

Hi, I encountered following problem, maybe you have any idea how to solve it?
My cluster is 2-master and 8-worker node.
Yesterday I renew certificates. I did it for all components including kubelet.
So I used kubeadm to renew certs for apiserver-kubelet-client, apiserver, front-proxy-client.
admin.conf was coppied to ~/.kube/config
I’ve also generated a new kubelet.conf. Symlink under /var/lib/kubelet/pki points to correct cert.
As always kubelet was restarted. Everything work as exptected. systemctl status kubelet doesn’t prompt any issue. It’s active. Kubectl commands work fine.
But…
when I look at api-server pod logs I can see wall of error related to certification.

1 authentication.go:104] Unable to authenticate the request due to an error: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid
1 authentication.go:104] Unable to authenticate the request due to an error: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid

kubectl logs kube-apiserver -n kube-system

Restarting pod doens’t solve issue. Are there any more detailed logs? What request cannot be authenticated? Do you have any suggestions?