Can't add control-plane nodes?

Asking for help? Comment out what you need so we can get more information to help you!

Cluster information:

Kubernetes version: 1.26.x
Cloud being used: bare-metal
Installation method: Kubeadm
Host OS: Ubuntu 22.04
CNI and version: Flannel 1.2.0
CRI and version: Crio 1.26.x
Load Balancer: Haproxy

Hi everyone looking for a bit of help as my Googling hasn’t turned up anything. I had a working cluster on debian setup using kubeadm but for various reason I had to reinstall all the nodes with Ubuntu 22. Everything went fine until I deleted my first control-plane node and the whole cluster went down, I worked out this was because the kube-proxy was using the first control plane IP instead of the load balancer. That seems to be working now and all the nodes have been reinstalled, however I can’t seem to re-add the last control-plane node. When I try I get a context deadline exceeded error which usually I would think is because etcd already has an instance of the same node but I can’t connacht to etcd to rectify it, every time I try I get a 404 error. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great as I’m currently running a control-plane with 2 nodes which isn’t great:sweat_smile: