Container creation and initialisation stuck when added a new node

Hi all,

I just got started on kubernetes and am stuck at the very start, I used kubeadm init command with --apiserver-advertise-address and --pod-network-cidr once the init commands was completed and i applied calico networking yaml file the master node was working completely fine.

but once I added a worker node using the join command from the init result the node was added successfully and shows status ready. the output from the join command

kubeadm join 192.168.1.91:6443 --token 1n3vx5.hjl84py3a1j429ez --discovery-token-ca-cert-hash sha256:e6f4fad750ea54579e4bd88ba6c5ae87c668c15d7adc6c2aeff71352186b66c
[preflight] Running pre-flight checks
[WARNING SystemVerification]: missing optional cgroups: hugetlb
[preflight] Reading configuration from the cluster…
[preflight] FYI: You can look at this config file with ‘kubectl -n kube-system get cm kubeadm-config -oyaml’
[kubelet-start] Writing kubelet configuration to file “/var/lib/kubelet/config.yaml”
[kubelet-start] Writing kubelet environment file with flags to file “/var/lib/kubelet/kubeadm-flags.env”
[kubelet-start] Starting the kubelet
[kubelet-start] Waiting for the kubelet to perform the TLS Bootstrap…
This node has joined the cluster:

• Certificate signing request was sent to apiserver and a response was received.
  • The Kubelet was informed of the new secure connection details.

Run ‘kubectl get nodes’ on the control-plane to see this node join the cluster.’

output from kubectl get nodes

NAME / STATUS / ROLES / AGE / VERSION
master / Ready / master / 27m / v1.19.4
node1 / Ready / none / 24m / v1.19.4

output from kubectl get pods -A

Please help, thank you.