Ingress resource No Address

Hello,
I am trying to implement my ingress resource for my deployment+service but unfortunately I am not getting an Address IP when calling the ingress resource. I have a deployment for a pod on my worker node and used a service with NodePort and it is working fine when sending an API request, but I am trying to include ingress to use a domain name and I cant seem to get it to work, Please help.

My ingress resource:

apiVersion: extensions/v1beta1
kind: Ingress
metadata:
  name: ingress-resource-1
spec:
  rules:
  - host: identity.com
    http:
      paths:
      - backend:
          serviceName: identity-service
          servicePort: 80

My ingress resources located in namespace nginx-ingress running two pods for both my worker nodes.

kubectl -n nginx-ingress get all -o wide
NAME                      READY   STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE   IP                NODE          NOMINATED NODE   READINESS GATES
pod/nginx-ingress-np8rj   1/1     Running   3          25h   10.0.216.68    workernode2   <none>           <none>
pod/nginx-ingress-xk2kx   1/1     Running   3          25h   10.0.190.223   workernode    <none>           <none>

NAME                           DESIRED   CURRENT   READY   UP-TO-DATE   AVAILABLE   NODE SELECTOR   AGE   CONTAINERS      IMAGES                     SELECTOR
daemonset.apps/nginx-ingress   2         2         2       2            2           <none>          25h   nginx-ingress   nginx/nginx-ingress:edge   app=nginx-ingress

When sending a request using ingress domain name i get this on postman

<HEAD>
	<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
	<TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<BODY>
	<H1>403 ERROR</H1>
	<H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2>
	<HR noshade size="1px">
	This distribution is not configured to allow the HTTP request method that was used for this request. The
	distribution supports only cachable requests.
	We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a
	configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
	<BR clear="all">
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
	<BR clear="all">
	<HR noshade size="1px">
	<PRE>
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: kKlTqTRYnPRdd7InDZkVLsZtKyHDNY2jiUlXkDSim9EXpOEG0Du3g==
</PRE>
	<ADDRESS>
	</ADDRESS>
</BODY>

</HTML>

Cluster information:

Kubernetes version: v1.18.5
bare-metal being used: Ubuntu 18.04 Virtual machines for master node and worker nodes
Installation method: kubeadm
Host OS: VMware workstation