This topic will be used henceforth to track ongoing work around IPv4/IPv6 dual stack work in Kubernetes.
Upstream k/k issue - https://github.com/kubernetes/enhancements/issues/563
Upstream revised KEP - https://github.com/kubernetes/enhancements/pull/808
Current phase - pod-to-pod dual-stack routing and non-vip services
Work status 2/21/2019:
- PodIP PR - https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/73977
- NodeCIDR - ongoing
- Kubenet dual-stack feature-gate - ongoing
- e2e test suite - Building internal test suite for Azure then will work it in upstream into prow
- Address all KEP comments and move to implementable state. merge upstream
- Open PRs against all work items above
Requests for help.
- None at this stage. Once we all this phase along with e2e we will be able to distribute out the work.