The Cloud Native Computing Foundation was formed to create a vendor-neutral home for Kubernetes. Now with over 30 projects, we kick off 2019 by talking to Dan Kohn, Executive Director of the CNCF, and hearing his views on projects, licenses and conferences.
Please reach out and say hello:
News of the week
Links from the interview
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Linux Foundation
- Getting people on board with Open Source
- CNCF projects
- Project list
- Interactive landscape and trail map
- What would Dan like to see in the CNCF?
- Technical Oversight Committee Principles say it’s OK for overlapping projects
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon
- Dan Kohn on Twitter