Tekton brings Kubernetes-style resources for declaring CI/CD-style pipelines. Kim Lewandowski is the Google Cloud product manager who recently announced it. She talks to Adam about the project while Craig swans about the cafes of New Zealand.
Do you have something cool to share? Some questions? Let us know:
Chatter of the week
- Register for the Kubernetes Podcast from Google Cloud Live session!
- Craig has a lovely afternoon at the Cable Bay Cafe
- Auckland Kubernetes Meetup - thanks everyone!
- Adam reads Origin by Dan Brown
- Renowned Author Dan Brown, one of Craig’s favourite newspaper columns of all time
News of the week
- Minikube releases v1.0.0
- Uber open-sources Peloton
- Square build a service mesh with Envoy and gRPC
- AWS App Mesh is GA
- Tetrate Q
- The Service Mesh Era: Istio’s role in hybrid and multi-cloud by Megan O’Keefe
- Merging OpenTracing and OpenCensus
- kubectl cp vulnerability and CSI portmap vulnerability
- Brigade 1.0 from Deis & Microsoft
- Debugging an intermittent connection reset in kube-proxy by Yongkun Gui
- Register for the Kubernetes 1.14 webinar
- Meet the Ambassador: Paris Pittman
- Four key tips on how to do massive scale with Kubernetes by Reda Benzair