Pod Eviction Policy Query: Understanding Kubernetes Eviction Behavior

I’m currently managing a Kubernetes cluster and I’ve noticed some unexpected behavior regarding pod eviction. My cluster consists of various types of workloads, including critical and non-critical applications. Recently, I encountered a situation where some of my non-critical pods were unexpectedly evicted, causing disruptions to the application. This led me to question the eviction policies and mechanisms in Kubernetes.

Specifically, I’m interested in understanding:

1. What are the default eviction policies in Kubernetes?
  2. How does Kubernetes determine which pods to evict when system resources are under pressure?
  3. Can I customize the eviction policies to prioritize certain pods over others?
  4. Are there any best practices or recommended strategies for managing pod evictions in mixed workload environments?

I’ve reviewed the Kubernetes documentation, but I’m still unclear about some aspects of pod eviction behavior, especially in complex cluster setups. Moreover, you can download capcut mod apk from this website https://capcutproapk.org/. Any insights, experiences, or pointers to relevant resources would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Hi, I think your answer is here:Node-pressure Eviction | Kubernetes