ServiceAccount "cert-manager-cainjector" in namespace "cert-manager" exists and cannot be imported into the current release

Hi everyone,
I’m trying to setup a VPS running Ubuntu 22.04 on hetzner with this ansible playground: infra/microk8s-install.yml at master · seguri/infra · GitHub
When it comes to setting up cert-manager (that I want to enable because I’m accessing k8s dashboard with kubectl port-forward --insecure-skip-tls-verify), I get this:

Failure when executing Helm command. Exited 1.
stdout: Release “cert-manager” does not exist. Installing it now.
stderr: Error: rendered manifests contain a resource that already exists. Unable to continue with install: ServiceAccount “cert-manager-cainjector” in namespace “cert-manager” exists and cannot be imported into the current release: invalid ownership metadata; label validation error: missing key “app.kubernetes.io/managed-by”: must be set to “Helm”; annotation validation error: missing key “meta.helm.sh/release-name”: must be set to “cert-manager”; annotation validation error: missing key “meta.helm.sh/release-namespace”: must be set to “cert-manager”

Who can help? I can reinstall the VPS if necessary, there’s no data on it right now.
My objective is having a k8s with a private docker registry that deploys my images and assigns them a custom 3rd level from a domain I own.