I’m following the “Regular channel” of GKE Release channel, 5 days ago, the cluster has been updated, since that, I found that the 2 statefulsets are now running on only 2 of my 3 nodes, as these 2 statefulsets are database which require quite a lot of resources, it is causing those 2 nodes to have high CPU and Memory issue.
I’ve tried deleting the pods to hope that they can be re-created in the remaining node, but tried a few times, they were only re-created at those 2 nodes.
Kubernetes version: 1.17.13-gke.2600
Cloud being used: GKE
Please let me know what can I do to solve this issue. Thanks a lot.