I am running MicroK8s on an Ubuntu VM hosted on Hyper-V. When trying to pull certain images using
microk8s.ctr , I encounter an error related to unmounting. The problem seems to be specific to certain images, as I can pull some images without any issues, but others result in the following error:
ctr: failed to extract layer sha256:74c0af6e02274b54b88f851843ae69880a234694dede8ff9fb93bfa076af45ed: failed to unmount /var/snap/microk8s/common/var/lib/containerd/tmpmounts/containerd-mount2689904121: failed to unmount target /var/snap/microk8s/common/var/lib/containerd/tmpmounts/containerd-mount2689904121: device or resource busy: unknown
- Host OS: Windows (Hyper-V)
- Guest OS: Ubuntu 20.04
- MicroK8s version: microK8s v1.28.2 revision 6085
- I’ve verified that there’s sufficient storage space on both the host and the VM.
- There are no active security scans or antivirus software on the Ubuntu VM that could be causing the issue.
- Other images can be pulled without any problems.
Any assistance or insights into this issue would be greatly appreciated.