We’ve released v0.9.8 of Heptio Ark today, addressing the following bugs:
- Discard service account token volume mounts from init containers on restore (PR #910), @james-powis)
- Support --include-cluster-resources flag when creating schedule (PR #942, captjt)
- Remove logic to get a GCP project (PR #926, shubheksha)
- Only try to back up PVCs linked PV if the PVC’s phase is Bound (PR #920, skriss)
- Claim ownership of new AWS volumes on Kubernetes cluster being restored into (PR #801, ljakimczuk)
- Remove timeout check when taking snapshots (PR #928, carlisia)
Thanks to james-powis, captjt, shubheksha, and ljakimczuk for their contributions!
You can get the binaries at https://github.com/heptio/ark/releases/tag/v0.9.8, or update your deployment tags to use the v0.9.8 image.