Introduce yourself here!

Hi all! I’m Craig, and I’m glad to be here. I’m a program manager at Microsoft working in the dev team that contributes to open source projects like Kubernetes and Moby. I hope that I can learn from this community and share my own experiences. Outside of tech I love to cycle and hike with my family in the SF Bay Area of California.

Best,
Craig

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m Jahed, and I work on product at Magalix. We just became Silver sponsors of KubeCon Amsterdam as well as CNCF members.

We’re building (primarily) open source tools to lower barriers to adoption for K8s for devs and devops engineers in companies of all sizes, but primarily focused on smaller groups. /end pitch

I’ve been semi-obsessed with K8s and the space for about a year and a half, to the point where i’ve launched little toy clusters to play with some of the home automation tools we’ve set up on GCP, both as a way to learn K8s and to see if we could eke out any savings with the $300 GCP credit.

Also, hopefully this is not too spammy, I apologize if it is in advance. I’m constantly running user research studies to better understand what devs and teams are doing and experiencing in their K8s adoption journey and am reimbursing folks with $50 Amazon gift cards for their participation. Please DM me if you’re interested, and thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, my nickname is mgt (mygithubthrowaway), I’m working as junior devops eng.

1 Like

I’m Ricardo from Brazil and I’m a 25+yr SysOp, currently as lead IT architect in Pearson Brasil

1 Like

Kiwi here, working on gke, as a DevOps engineer, I manage a small k8s cluster for a retail company.
I love k8s and what it brings to the table.
Hope I can learn new things in this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi from France ! :fr: :wave:
I look forward reading and learning from the community !

1 Like

Hello All,
I am Azharuddin Mohammed, Solution Architect at Cisco. I have been following Kubernetes and its integration with Cisco products. Looking forward to sharing and learning from the community