Kiae is a CloudNative Application Develop Platform base on Kubernetes and Istio.
Kubernetes and Istio are declarative softwares, and they are professional. So they are difficult to use for the application developer. For the company team, we usually build an internal cloud platform base on Kubernetes. But it’s always deeply integrated with the internal micro-services, and it’s not integrated with Istio.
Kiae built an open-source cloud platform completely based on the Kubernetes and Istio.
- Git integration (GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab)
- Build image from the Git source repository
- Automatically push images to the image registry
- Deploy any image to multiple environments and multiple clusters
- Application level Observability with the Open-Telemetry
- Dependents management for the applications and the middlewares
- ConfigFiles management based on the ConfigMap and Secret
- Environments management for multiple environments and multiple clusters
- Routes management based on the Istio VisualServices
- Entrypoint management based on the Istio IngressGateway
- Access controls management based on the Istio AuthzPolicy
- Web UI which provides a real-time view of application activity
- SSO Integration (OIDC, OAuth2, LDAP, SAML 2.0, GitHub, GitLab, Microsoft, LinkedIn)