Kubelet unable to get memory usage (cgroups issue?)

Hi all, I’m trying to spin up a multi-node microk8s cluster on 3 LePotatos (ARM-based RPI alternative). They are running Ubuntu 22.04.

I’m not able to get the nodes in a Ready state:

NAME           STATUS     ROLES    AGE    VERSION                                                                                                                                                 
node1ip   NotReady   <none>   6d2h   v1.18.20                                                                                                                                                 
node2ip   NotReady   <none>   6d2h   v1.18.20                                                                                                                                                 
aml-s905x-cc   NotReady   <none>   6d2h   v1.18.20 

On a describe of the nodes, I get an InvalidDiskCapacity warning: invalid capacity 0 on image filesystem

In the Kubelet logs I see some errors which appear to be cgroup related:

kubelet.go:1399] Failed to start ContainerManager failed to get rootfs info: unable to find data in memory cache 
container.go:526] Failed to update stats for container "/": failed to parse memory.usage_in_bytes - open /sys/fs/cgroup/memory.usage_in_bytes: no such file or directory, continuing to push stats 

It is true that this file /sys/fs/cgroup/memory.usage_in_bytes does not exist. However from what I can tell the memory cgroup is enabled

grep cgroup /proc/filesystems                                                                                                                           
nodev   cgroup                                                                                                                                                                                     
nodev   cgroup2                              
grep mem /proc/cgroups      
#subsys_name    hierarchy       num_cgroups     enabled                                                                                                                              
memory  0       111     1 

Any guidance here would be much appreciated… I’ve hit a dead-end with my investigation. Thanks!