I am new to Kubernetes, I was reading the documentation part of Kubernetes, but I have some questions that I didn’t find exact answers to them, if anyone could help me by pointing to the question answer in the documentation if found, I will be thankful.
- How do we start and stop a fleet of services?
- How do we aggregate metrics/SLAs across microservices?
- How do we learn about the health of our cluster or individual services?
- How do we restart services that have fallen over?
- How do we do fine grained API routing?
- How do we throttle or disconnect parts of a cluster if it starts to crash or act unexpectedly?
- How do we deploy multiple versions of a service and route to them appropriately?
- How do we make configuration changes across a large fleet of services?
- How do we make changes to our application code and configuration in a safe, auditable, repeatable