How to know minikube use which hypervisor?

I have 3 questions about minikube on my macOS.

How to know minikube use which hypervisor?

and how to know what VM minikube is running?

and how to access the VM?

I have VirtualBox installed on my mac.
now minikube is running a K8s cluster, I use below command to display the running vm:

$ VBoxManage list runningvms

do not have any running vm of it.
so minikube do not use VirtualBox, but which hypervisor it is using? how to find it?

EDIT-01

$ minikube profile list
|----------|-----------|---------|--------------|------|---------|---------|-------|
| Profile  | VM Driver | Runtime |      IP      | Port | Version | Status  | Nodes |
|----------|-----------|---------|--------------|------|---------|---------|-------|
| minikube | docker    | docker  | 192.168.49.2 | 8443 | v1.22.2 | Running |     1 |

how to access the miniube cluster IP 192.168.49.2?

I run below command on my macOS get nothing.

$ ifconfig | grep 192.168.49. 

Looks like Minikube is using Docker as the driver for running the k8s infra. There are other options but according to the docs Docker is the preferred option.

The driver being used is listed in the VM Driver column.

I know your meaning. but I want to access the k8s cluster. you see the IP address, but I cannot ping it.

My bad. Normally you would interact with a Minikube cluster with kubectl or with Minikube’s packaged kubectl. I haven’t played around with trying to hit that IP in minikube. Have you tried using kubectl and if so does that fail as well?