Kubernetes Dashboard shows no resources except namespaces

Hi everyone,

I’ve gut a k3s cluster running. I’ve configured a seperate cidr for network and services, also the cluster domain is changed. But when I deploy kubernetes-dashboard and access it with a token (ClusterRolebinding to cluster-admin) I receive the complete list of namespaces but not the resources in the namespaces. The metrics are shown perfectly, which are served by the metrics. But pods or any other resources aren’t shown. The logs of kubernetes-dashboard didn’t show any errors or “unauthorized”.
I’m stuck with that.
It doesn’t make any diffrence when login with the kubeconfig file which is used for administrative purposes. I’ve installed kubernetes-dashboard using the helm chart. (6.0.0). Even the helm-chat before didn’t change anything.
I thought that it might have to do with the changed cluster domain, but I haven’t found anything configurable in the values of the helm chart, neither in the yamls which are used to install kubernetes-dashboard using kubectl apply

Has anyone an idea?

Cluster information:

Kubernetes version:
Cloud being used: (put bare-metal if not on a public cloud)
Installation method:
Host OS:
CNI and version:
CRI and version:

You can format your yaml by highlighting it and pressing Ctrl-Shift-C, it will make your output easier to read.