At Uxxu we are busy building Kubernetes Studio, an IDE to help you create deployments and manage your clusters.
These are the features that are currently in our road map:
- Visual workspace to create deployments
- YML editor suggesting the right options, validating and highlighting errors.
- Import and export Helm charts.
- Integrate with git, Github, Bitbucket, GitLab to manage you repository.
- Deploy to EKS, GKE, AKS.
- Graphical workspace showing the different elements of the clusters (nodes, pods, services ,etc…) and information about the status, network.
- Easy access to logs, element descriptions and bash terminal.
- Standalone application or hosted solution available.
To build an even better product we would like to have your feedbacks. Let us know if we are missing something.
If you want to subscribe to the Beta program, please use the link below: