Minikube on Windows 10

I am trying to run minikube on windows 10.
I installed hyper-V and docker and it seems to be runnning ok. I can start docker containers OK.
However, I am getting the following error trying to start minikiube:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> minikube start --driver=hyperv

• minikube v1.23.2 on Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.17134 Build 17134
  • Using the hyperv driver based on existing profile

X Exiting due to PROVIDER_HYPERV_NOT_RUNNING: C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -NoProfile -NonInteractive @([Security.Principal.WindowsPrincipal][Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity]::GetCurrent()).IsInRole(([System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier]::new(“S-1-5-32-578”))) returned “”

• Suggestion: Unable to determine current user’s Hyper-V administrator privileges.

I added my user to both docker-users and hype-V Administratprs groups and can see in there. I did re-login. Does anyone have any ideas?

I actually had this working OK the other day, but I guess something changed and I just cannot figure it out. Thank you for any pointers / suggestions.
jon

correction.
That error when when I ran: minikube start.
When I run minikube start --driver=hyperv, I get the following:
PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> minikube start --driver=hyperv

• minikube v1.23.2 on Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.17134 Build 17134
  • Using the hyperv driver based on existing profile

X Exiting due to PROVIDER_HYPERV_NOT_RUNNING: C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -NoProfile -NonInteractive @([Security.Principal.WindowsPrincipal][Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity]::GetCurrent()).IsInRole(([System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier]::new(“S-1-5-32-578”))) returned “True\r\n”

• Suggestion: Unable to determine current user’s Hyper-V administrator privileges.

Seems like maybe it did get my privileges?
thanks again

K, IDK. but FYO for anyone else -

I brought up hyperV manager and saw minikube as running. I ran minikube stop and stopped it. Ran minikube start and got the same error as above, then rame minikube start --driver=hyperv and it started.

I have no idea why, but just in case you run into the same issue, maybe this will work for you.

I think the PS/CMD session has to be started with administrative privileges/run as administrator. Was that the case initially?